After disappointing experiences with a couple other plumbers, we decided to give On The Way a try. Co-owner Sergio did both our scheduling and service. He gave clear explanations about our plumbing concerns and options for addressing them. (Like most women, I’ve had many men in the trades talk down to me or act patronizing; but Sergio’s interactive style was straightforward, respectful, professional.) The job was completed at slightly less than the estimate given by phone, and the job area was left clean.
Straightforward, respectful, professional
- Maintaining Optimal Water Pressure: Tips for Tucson Homeowners
- Preventing Hose Bib Issues: Maintenance Tips for Tucson Residents
- Comparing the Cost of Water Softener Repair vs. Replacement in Tucson
- How Drain Cleaning Can Improve the Efficiency of Your Plumbing in Tucson
- The Benefits of Upgrading to Modern Plumbing Systems During Toilet Repiping in Tucson